We are bringing you our 8th drink of our 12 Days of Cocktails segment. The North Pole cocktail is sweet and slightly chocolatey with just a hint of peppermint and ginger. Think gingerbread martini meets chocolate martini…basically it’s Christmas in a cup with a hit of vodka.
If you enjoy sweeter cocktails, these would be perfect for a night of Christmas tree decorating, or after a day hitting the stores hard. They’re a super fun way to celebrate the season. So relax, kick back, enjoy the tree lights, a nice roaring fire, and The North Pole cocktail.
The North Pole
- 4 Oz Vodka
- 2 Oz Kahlua
- 4 Tbs Chocolate Syrup
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 Tsp Molasses
- 1/8 Tsp Ginger
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream or Whole Milk
- Whipped Cream, Candy Canes, & Gingerbread Cookies For Serving (optional)
- In a cocktail shaker combine the vodka, Kahlúa, chocolate syrup, vanilla, molasses, and ginger.
- Shake until well combined. Add ice and shake again.
- Strain into 4 glasses. Top off each glass with heavy cream. Dollop with whipped cream and garnish as desired.