Christmas is only 2 days away and my halls have been decked to the nines, and there are most definitely visions of sugarplums dancing around my head.
On our 12th Day of Cocktails allow me to introduce you to your new favorite holiday treat. A totally tasty, beyond indulgent, ridiculously easy, campfire cocktail. It’s Christmas in a glass, it’s what I sipped on while cozying up to the fire and watching holiday movies, and will undoubtedly be my beverage of choice while opening presents with family this year.
The Campfire Cocktail
- 1 Marshmallow
- 1 Tbsp Marshmallow Creme
- 1 Tbsp Crushed Graham Crackers
- 1 Oz Vodka
- 2 Oz Baileys
- 2 Oz 2% Milk
- Fill your cocktail shaker with ice, toss in the vodka and bailey's and shake vigorously (the longer the better. It should be FREEZING cold and well agitated).
- Rim a lowball glass with marshmallow cream, and dip immediately in graham cracker crumbs.
- Place 2-3 ice cubes in your glass, pour liquor mixture overtop, fill the rest of the glass with milk.
- Take a torch lighter and toast a marshmallow on one end, be careful! If you don't have one of these nifty lighters, place your marshmallow in a small pan, over medium heat, and toast until browned (1-2 minutes).
- Top drink with your roasted marshmellow & enjoy!