This year is coming to a close, so what better way to celebrate then with friends and family. We’ve put together a few ways you can celebrate locally or near by that are sure to be a night to remember!
- Tolly’s Bar & Grill– Starts at 9pm, they will have LIVE music by Matt & Reggie. Enjoy a complimentary toasts & a balloon drop at midnight.
- Terre Haute Skate World– 7pm-2am, skate all night for just $15. There will be prize giveaways all night long.
- Wagon Wheel Bar & Grill– Sing the night away with Karaoke by Shelly. Champs at Midnight and breakfast at 1am.
- Stephen’s Dive Bar– Rock til’ you drop with the ParaMedix from 10pm-2am.
- Ripley’s Beach Bar– DJ Sixx20 will be mixing up the hottest tracks, so don’t miss this party of the year!
- The Cabin Pub & Grub– Hit up karaoke from 9pm-1am.
- Bohannon’s East– Come ring in the New Year at Bohannon’s with some of your favorites. Come in early to eat and stay late to drink! Dinner special for the night is Prime Rib.
- Twiggy’s Pub/Sweet Lou’s Pizza– Cheap & Easy will be live at the pub.
- Books & Brews– They will be bringing in the new year with a Goonies viewing party! They will be tapping Chester Coffeepot-Coffee Ale.
- Tapper’s Arcade Bar– Donkey Kong Country Competition. As soon as we open at noon, get as many chances as you can get in before 4:30pm for a chance to win our newest limited T-Shirt! ($25 value).
Entry is free, as long as you’ve bought something at the bar. Free banana to each participant! Highest score by 4:30pm wins!
- New Year’s Eve Bash at The Hyatt Regency Indy– Heather & I went to this party last year and it was amazing. The event will feature music by Corey Cox, Hunter Smith Band, The Flying Toasters, My Yellow Rickshaw and DJ Brian Jackson.
- Rathskeller Restaurant– Doors open at 6pm, entertainment by The Dool. Buy tickets here for $50. Ticket Price Includes: Hors’D Oeurve Buffet, Live Entertainment, Party Favors, Champagne Toast at Midnight.
- Ciroc New Years Eve at Regions– Tickets run $130-$2,500 so this is one of the biggest & sexiest events in downtown Indy for NYE. Featuring 7 DJs all night and a special live performance at midnight. Premium top shelf bars, light hor d’oeuvres, champagne toast, party favors, & a special fireworks show.
- Vegas NYE Party “Betting It All on 2018”–Vegas themed partyThe Silver Centre Event Hall is hosting a . Each room has a different party with Caesar’s Palace, MGM, & The Cosmopolitan.
- Pat McAfee presents A Ridiculous NYE– Enjoy a comedy show by the one & only Pat McAfee and party in the Egyptian Room afterwards.
- Downtown Indy Inc.’s New Year’s Eve– Downtown is the place to be this New Year’s Eve! Kick off 2018 on Georgia/Meridian Streets with an exciting entertainment line-up, stimulating sights, plenty of food and drink and a unique midnight extravaganza. At 11:59 p.m., an IndyCar hoisted high above the crowd will once again descend to a collective countdown amidst great fanfare and fireworks at midnight.
- Bud Light New Year’s Eve Masquerade Ball– Join them for THREE PARTIES under one roof! The 11th annual New Year’s Eve Masquerade Ball at Union Station is going to be the best NYE party in Indianapolis! In the Grand Hall, join the 80’s Masquerade Ball with a best impersonator contest, an 80’s dance off, and a biggest hair contest! Upstairs in the Illinois Street Ballroom, dance in the “club scene” with Indy’s top DJ’s – P3 Productions! Go below the Grand Hall in the Iron Horse Lounge to enjoy a Drag Show by the most popular ladies of Indy!