This weekend is all about supporting local. Whether it’s with a local business or a local fundraiser, let’s get out and give back to our community.
Friday, May 14th
Girls Night Out
Friday May 14th 4-6:30pm
Hope Heals Wellness Spa
Come enjoy a evening especially made for you. Relax with a 10 min massage, a guided facial experience, nails that last for days, or get a lift on bra ideas.
Soul N the Pocket live in the Beer Garden at Charlies Pub this Friday at 8pm.
Kris Anderson will be playing country hits at 365 bar & Grill this Saturday starting at 8pm.
Get closer to the action at the GMR Grand Prix as the stars of the NTT IndyCar Series take on the twists and turns of the IMS road course. This family-friendly event includes driver autograph sessions and the chance to walk on the legendary Yard of Bricks during the post-race track invasion!
The Month of May opens with the excitement of the GMR Grand Prix, as the stars of the NTT INDYCAR Series take on the challenge of becoming the king of the IMS road course. This family-friendly event includes driver autograph sessions and the chance to walk on the legendary Yard of Bricks during the post-race track invasion!
Tickets: $20 and up.
Saturday, May 15th
Join the Terre Haute Farmer’s Market for the Summer 2021 Summer Season, Saturdays from 8-noon in the Meadows Parking Lot! 8am-12pm.
We are excited to bring you another year of awesome racing with an Olympic and Sprint Distance triathlon at the beautiful Hawthorn Park! Coming into it’s 36th year the Thunder in Valley is a time proven Hoosier favorite! Athletes ranging from 1st timers to best best pros in the world have come from all over the Midwest and beyond to race this beautiful venue, take home some top notch race swag, and enjoy a professional and fun racing atmosphere. We hope you will come join us and become part of the tradition!
Enjoy coffee, cars, and hanging out with like-minded friends!! See some great vintage cars, ask questions, learn about the passion of vehicle restoration and preservation while enjoying a delicious breakfast of biscuits and gravy!
14th Annual Zoom Town 5k is a go!
Come have fun, get some fresh air, and support a great organization.
10% of all proceeds will go to CASA of Parke/Vermillion Counties
- PIZZA GALLERY: One of our original stops (Family Friendly)
- BAR_BOTICS: New stop this year! (21 and older)
- BIG WILLY’S LAKEHOUSE: 2ND Year stop (Family Friendly)
- THE BAD APPLE SALOON: One of our original stops (Family Friendly)
- 12 Points: 1242 Lafayette Ave.: 2ND year for this stop (Family Friendly)
- Big O Tire, Z-Tech and Audio + Obstacle Course: 6434 East Hulman Drive
- Copper Bar: 810 Wabash Ave.: 3rd year for the stop (21 and older)
- Charlie’s Pub and Grub : 1608 Crawford St. One of our original stops
- IVY FIT: 1251 Fruitridge Ave. First year for this stop! (Family Friendly)
- SHOW ME’S SPORTS BAR AND GRILL: 2324 S. 3rd St. – One of our original stops
- YORK CHRYSLER DODGE JEEP RAM OF BRAZIL: 2449 US 41, BRAZIL IN.
- SONKA IRISH PUB & CAFÉ: 1366 Wabash AVE.: 2ND YEAR STOP (21 and older)
- Ballyhoooooo! It’s a favorite stop for ISU Alumni and our Jeep Junkies as well!
- RITTER’S FROZEN CUSTARD: 2203 Lafayette Ave. 2nd year stop (Family Friendly)
$10 per person
1st, 2nd and 3rd place prizes
Elimination will be determined by our panel of judges
Visit us for Baby Animal Days on the farm & see the sweetest animals. Snap photos, visit our baby animals, enjoy our attractions & so much more. 10am-5pm.
Sunday, May 16th
(programming available from Noon to 5 pm on May 16)