Spring is here and that means everything should be light + full of the brightest, freshest flavors. This Sparkling Spiked Lemonade is just that. It’s a simple cocktail to make, but so perfectly balanced.
I also love that this cocktail has just five ingredients, you might already have laying around in your pantry or fridge. This is all you’ll need:
- Fresh Lemons
- Lemon Juice (Fresh Squeezed or Bottled)
- Club Soda (I chose to use a lemon flavored club soda)
Just pour everything into a glass over ice, give it a little stir and you’re good to go. And to make the drink look just as good as it tastes, try adding wheels of fresh lemon to the glass (tuck them on the sides between the ice and the glass before adding the liquids).
Sparkling Spiked Lemonade
- 2 oz Vodka
- 4 oz Pellegrino Lemon & Lemon Zest Flavored Water
- 1 oz Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 2 Lemon Wheels for Garnish
- Fill a highball (or large rocks) glass with ice. If using garnishes, tuck lemon wheels into the sides of the glass using the ice to hold them in place.
- Add vodka, sugar, and lemon juice to glass and stir gently.
- Top with club soda and serve.