I know, I know, I know… You’re probably tired of hearing about everyone’s resolutions — I am too. That’s why I’m not going to sit here and talk to you about my resolutions for the new year — instead, I’m going to talk to you about the things I hope to accomplish this year.
It’s not a list of things I hate about myself, a list of things I want to change about myself, or a list of unrealistic expectations. It’s a list of goals and dreams I have for 2018 — a journey of checking-things-off that I hope you’ll join me on. Here we go!
- Stay overnight in a shipping container at Tiny Urban Escapes in Indianapolis.
- Act like a kid again & visit The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis by Moonlight, while drinking with friends.
- Take more pictures through an actual camera lens, than an iPhone.
- Say YES more often.
- Visit Maine, take in the beautiful scenery & feast on fresh lobster.
- Hit 500 followers on Always Take The Scenic Route’s Facebook & Instagram Page. Follow & Like us if you haven’t!
- Pop my VEGAS cherry!
- Take an online class to up my creativity skills.
- Read more books
- De-clutter my home & donate, donate, donate! Look for a garage sale from me when it finally gets warm around here!
- Participate in new workout classes & commit to improving my health.
- Start up a YouTube Channel for our blog, where we can share recipes & vlog our adventures.
Get my first tattoo.
- Attend a cooking class led by fellow Always Take The Scenic Route member, Brittany Molinder
Eat at Harry & Buds European Cuisine in Terre Haute
- Visit the Twin Cities & grab a beer at Dangerous Man Brewing Co. (owned by a woman)
- Spend more time with my adorable nephews & niece
- Make time to visit 3 Floyd’s Brew Pub & sample their amazing menu.