Every St. Patrick’s Day party deserves a little green in the scheme. And on a holiday that calls for a boozier bash, a drink is the best way to get in the spirit. This fruity festival cocktail will make your friends green with envy!
I am cutting back on calories at the moment and this is my go-to drink when I go out. The only calories are coming from the vodka and you can change up the flavors based on the drops you purchase. I’ve decided to throw a twist on the drink and make it appropriate for St. Patrick’s Day.
Taste the Rainbow
- 1.5 Ounces of Vodka
- 1 Cup of Soda Water or Water
- 4 Drops of Mio Green Thunder
- 1 Sour Rainbow Candy Strip
- Mix 1.5 ounces of Vodka with soda/water and add a few drops of Mio Green Thunder into a shaker with ice. Shake.
- Pour shaker over ice and top with a candy rainbow.
This drink can be made with or without the vodka for a fun mock-tail drink that can be loved by all. Be safe and stay hydrated!
Total Calories: 85