Friday, October 8th
Enjoy Halloween fun from the safety of your vehicle! Drive through the exhibit while listening to scary sounds from your radio with spooky characters!
Fall at The Farm
The Farm & Co will have their Mobile shop set up in Bridgeton. However, this year they have decided to also have their storefront located in Bowling Green, IN open to the public the same days as the festival (Oct. 8-17, 2021) from 9-5 pm. The Farm is located just 30 miles southeast of Bridgeton! You can shop their storefront and 30 vendors & food at The Farm.
• Bridgeton offers a wide array of crafters and vendors, a gristmill, the 1878 House, Case Log Cabin, and 1925 school house.
• The Historic Mansfield Roller Mill, Mansfield Bridge, Mansfield Civic Center and hundreds of vendors and crafters are open daily in Mansfield Village.
• Montezuma is home to the “Hog Roast” with many activities scheduled daily.
• Mecca has a large tent of handmade items for your purchasing. The tent is located at the Mecca Bridge alongside the One Room Schoolhouse.
• The Florida Civic Center in Rosedale provides items for your browsing and purchasing. This is a great location to find the treasure you might not find anywhere else.
• Tangier Community serves that “world famous” buried beef that is a delicacy of the festival.
• Bloomingdale, a Quaker Community, prepares Homemade Apple Butter at the Friends Church.
• Billie Creek Village is close to downtown Rockville along US 36. These beautiful grounds are home to three covered bridges and several historic buildings including a school house, two churches, Governor’s home and a General Store.
This Friday, October 8th The Verve presents Joe Wright and the Sofa Kings! Live music right here in Downtown Terre Haute every Friday!
Starting at 10pm! With a $5 Cover after 9pm!
Friday, October 8⋅7:00 – 9:00pm
The Heartland International Film Festival has expanded to a brand-new shorts fest. Indiana’s largest and longest-running film festival will celebrate its 30th year in October across Indianapolis.
Saturday, October 9th
Pre-registration fee $15
Registration 9 a.m. Judging 1 p.m. must be registered by 11 a.m. to qualify for judging. First, Second and Third place trophies! Dash plaques for the first 50 registered!
Join Terre Haute Brewing Co every Saturday for Brunch at the Brewery! Enjoy drink specials, and pair it with one of our delicious brunch items.
Harvest Nights at Newfields Oct 6-31
Families will enjoy spectacular seasonal horticulture displays, pumpkin painting, art making activities, and a designated play area. At night, the Newfields campus transforms into a spooky (not scary) haunted trail with thousands of ghoulish, glowing pumpkins.
Mullet Over will be playing at Thirty Six Saloon in Rockville this Saturday during the Covered Bridge Festival. Join them from 7-11pm.
Saturday, October 9⋅8:00 – 10:00pm
What better place to celebrate German heritage than at Indy’s historic Athenaeum? This October, grab your lederhosen and discover your inner German at the 10th Annual Original and Fabulous GermanFest, featuring wiener dog races, ZwergenLand for families, and an abundance of German cuisine, singing, and dancing in the Rathskeller’s Biergarten. All proceeds from this event benefit the maintenance and care of the historic Athenaeum.