Dry January is halfway over. But whether you’re taking the sober month challenge or generally looking for alcohol-free options, this Sparkling Blood Orange recipe provides a tasty alternative to a cocktail.
This winter mocktail made with blood orange juice, honey, and vanilla is a refreshing winter spritzer. It’s an easy mocktail – a perfect drink for Dry January and a pretty, non-alcoholic drink for girls’ night in!
Side note: You can add vodka to this drink for an alcoholic alternative. You will need 4-5 oranges to get the full 8 ounces for the juice.
Sparkling Blood Orange Mocktail
- 8 Oz Blood Orange Juice Freshly Squeezed
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 4 Oz Lime Sparkling Water
- Blood Orange Slices For Garnish
- Squeeze the blood orange juice into a mason jar with a lid or cocktail shaker. Add the honey and vanilla extract to the unchilled juice. Shake. Add ice to cool it down.
- Pour evenly into two ice-filled glasses. Top with lime sparkling water and a slice of blood orange on top.