I recently visited the most magical brunch spot in Scottsdale, Arizona and one of the items on their menu was a “cereal shooter flight”. Each shot tasted like a mini bowl of spiked cereal and it was glorious. For March’s drink of the month I recreated the Lucky Charms shot in honor of St. Patrick’s Day and it’s guaranteed to be magically delicious.
- 1 Cup Cold Milk
- 1 Cup Lucky Charms Cereal
- 1 Cup Bailey's Irish Cream, Chilled
- 1 Tbsp Rainbow Sprinkles
- 1/4 Cup Vanilla Frosting
- Pour 1/2 cup of Lucky Charms Cereal into Milk and let sit in the fridge for 10 minutes to infuse milk with the cereal's sugary flavor.
- Strain out cereal, pouring milk into a pitcher. Add Bailey's to the cereal milk, stirring to combine.
- Take the rest of the cereal and crush finely, pouring it out onto a plate and mixing with sprinkles.
- Dip shot glasses into vanilla frosting, then roll in crushed cereal.
- Fill each drink with Bailey's-infused milk and serve.