It’s time to bust out the nog and get your jingle on! This month’s Drink of the Month might look the part, but the flavors put a fun new spin on holiday cocktails. We all have our favorite go to drinks for the holidays, I like making sangria’s or spiked ciders. Some like adding a little kick to their eggnog or checking out all the different seasonal beers. Most people, like me, would not think about coconut in December. But that’s just want I did with this Holiday Coconut Cooler.
This drink might seem simple, but it packs a lot of flavor with the fresh mint and burst of tart pomegranate. I never would have stumbled upon this tasty concoction if my boss, April hadn’t sent me a Snap of her making one at home and I thought the colors were so festive. I tend to shy away from coconut drinks, however, I couldn’t resist this drink once I tried it! And I hope you feel the same!
Holiday Coconut Cooler
- 1.5 Oz Coconut Rum
- 1 Oz Vodka
- 4 Oz Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- Pomegrante Seeds & Fresh Mint for Garnish
- Mix all the ingredients (except the garnish) in a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake and strain into a low ball glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with pomegranate seeds and mint.