Did some-bunny say cocktails?! This month we’ve got a sweet and sugary martini perfect for sipping on this Easter Sunday.
Drink of the Month: Buzzed Bunny
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Sugar & a festive peep for garnishing the glass
- Fill a martini shaker with ice.
- Rub a lemon wedge around the edge of a martini glass. Dip the glass in sugar.
- Add the vodka, lemon juice, and simple syrup to the martini shaker. Shake to combine.
- Pour into the martini glass and garnish with a peep.
Subscribe & Follow Us