All of the presents are wrapped and you now deserve a Santa Clausmopolitan. This fresh, tart cocktail is the perfect way to unwind from the holiday stress.
These drinks can be served in fun plastic ornaments and poured into the cocktail glass by guests or poured straight into the martini glass to enjoy!
- Plastic Ornaments
- 3 Oz Vodka
- 1.5 Oz Cranberry Juice
- 1/2 Oz Lime Juice
- 1/2 Oz Cointreau
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Cranberries
- 1 Orange
- White Sanding Sugar
- Run a orange wedge around each glass then dip in sanding sugar.
- Drop a few fresh cranberries + an orange slice in the bottom of each glass.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice then add vodka, cranberry juice, Cointreau, and lime juice. Shake until the shaker is cold.
- Divide drinks between plastic ornaments and place carefully inside martini glass.
- Serve and let guests pour cocktails from ornaments into glass, enjoy!