We’re here for the BOOs and what better way to trick or treat yo’self then with a delicious cocktail! October is just about over and this Halloween we are treating ourselves to a twist on the classic Moscow Mule. For this cocktail we used our new favorite (and soon to be your favorite) low calorie flavored vodka, Ketel One Botanical. This vodka has zero carbs, no artificial sugar, no artificial flavoring, and is 100% non GMO. It comes in a few flavors, we used Peach & Orange Blossom and it tastes amazing, even on the rocks.
- Ketel One Botanical Peach & Orange Blossom Vodka
- Ginger Beer (Crabbies is Preferred)
- Orange Juice
- Orange for Garnish
- Fill a copper mug with ice.
- Pour in a 1.5 ounces of vodka.
- Fill the mug halfway with orange juice.
- Top off with ginger beer.
- Garnish with an orange slice.
- Add dry ice for a spooky effect.